Saturday, November 7, 2009

Thankfulness

I missed a couple days, I know!
So, I have three things to be thankful for today.


For Thursday I'm thankful for life. Just the ability to live, and be, and do. I got a lot accomplished in the bathroom, and then we went to church. I really do enjoy my life, with all of its craziness.

For Friday I'm thankful for travel. We took our trip a week early, and my mom came. I love driving and going places. It was fun.

For today I'm thankful for relationships. I spent a lot of time with my cousin, Allie, yesterday. I babysat her and we had a great time. Also my friend, Sarah, came over and we went to the mall and walked around with coffee. Then we came and sat in the grass and talked for quite awhile. It was good fellowship.

I know I'm not going to get around to blogging tomorrow, so I'm just going to say thankful for church, and the opportunity to serve. It is such a blessing to be involved in ministry. =) God is good!

No comments: