Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Room Makeovers!

Today's "grateful" of the day is a little hard to put into one word.
I am so grateful that I have the means to make this room better. There was a leak from the toilet upstairs, and my daddy fixed it. I'm about to coat the carpet in baking soda and leave it for a few days. (Yes, it is that bad.)
Hopefully  I can find the air fresheners, because it's really smelly. I'm about to pain the bathroom, and hopefully the bedroom as well. Soon I hope to get a nice-ish rug for the bathroom. Once the ceiling dries up from the leak (it may be dry already), and I finish painting, we can put Emmie's bed where it belongs and get all the furniture in place.

I've been listening to The Three Musketeers on cd lately. I'm on disc 6 out of 20. Heh. This dude reads SO SLOW and I can figure out a way to make him play faster. :(

My Christmas lights are up, and cheerful!

<3

No comments: