Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Today I am Thankful for Good Surprises

I walked into the family area by our kitchen today with lunch and my mom asked me if I wanted to drive my two younger sisters out-of-state for a cousin's birthday party at a theme park! It's about an 8-9 hour drive, and I'll be going down next Thursday (early) and coming back on Saturday(afternoon). =D I'm so excited! I thought I was done with trips for 2009. I've been on quite a few. Ski trip in February, vacation in April, camp in June, camp twice in July/August, trip to a friends wedding in October, and a trip to a small retreat just last week (October).
I have confirmed my suspicion this year that I LOVE traveling! =D It's the best. I love driving, and I have been wanting to spend some time with my little sisters. This is going to be a blast.
I am so thankful for good surprises. Yesterday was really tough, so this is great. =)
God is good!
Shout out to J.G. - I hope you're doing well, and I said a prayer for you today.

1 comment:

JG said...

Thanks for your prayers, friend. :)