Thursday, December 3, 2009

Oh dear blog, I ask thy forgiveness for I surely dropped off the face of the earth for half of November.
Things were just a bit .... tough is a good word. And I just didn't feel like posting. Not that I wasn't grateful for something every day, but I didn't feel like posting, so I didn't.

Would you like an update on life?
Thanksgiving was a wonderful day. We had almost all the food prepared beforehand, so there wasn't much to do but bake on Thanksgiving. We watched the parade and the dog show, I made a souffle with as much topping as there was souffle. =) It was very awesome. We sat down to dinner together and ate, and then later that night our best friends came over and had leftovers and coffee with us! It was magical. =P

I am currently scheduled to start working a new job on Wednesday. It is a full-time, first shift job, and I am very grateful for it! It's going to be interesting.

I finished painting and cleaning my room. Now I'm on project Get Everything Organized Before I Go To Work. Its going really well! I'm about halfway to completion.
I finally got a bookshelf to display all my lovely books on, and perhaps I shall take some pictures and show you all!

I've decided that it is time for me to take the SAT. SO, I'm borrowing a book from a friend until I can buy my own, and then I shall be able to write in it. I plan on studying it for an hour or more every day, and hopefully taking the SAT in January. I may wait until March, though.

I was cleaning my bed room today, and picking up some glass that I was planning on throwing away, but it had falled out of my trash bin. In the process I pulled my lamp off the desk and shattered one of the glass plates on it. It's pretty much history now. I need to buy a new lamp. =l I've gotten plenty of use out of it, though.

And now I must depart and clean up the glass. <3

1 comment:

JG said...

I'm glad to know you're well, friend. I was starting to worry about you. What will you be doing at the new job?