Sunday, January 3, 2010

And so the new year begins

My dear friends, it is now 2010! And for this I am extremely grateful. I think this calls for a bit of retrospect.

2009
  •  I got my driver's license! w00t!
  • I went to the beach
  • I graduated
  • I was an assistant counselor at camp with one of my best friends
  • I was a camper for three weeks
  • I drove -out of state- to North Carolina, accompanied by a dear friend
  • I turned 19
  • I moved back to the city where my mom grew up
  • I drove, alone, to Kentucky to meet my best friend in person for the very first time, and attend her wedding.
  • I went to VA for a short week and got to see Washington D.C. for the first time!
  • I got my first full-time job
  • I only got sick three times! Astounding!
It was a good year, but the end of it was very frustrating. I had no job, no routine, and life was feeling rather stagnant. Thanks to my Heavenly Father for providing a job! I'm looking forward to enjoying routine in 2010!

I have made a couple of goals for myself, so far.
  1. I want to read more books. At least one book a month.
  2. I want to work out at least three times a week with my best friend, Alicia.
  3. I want to take the SAT in March.
  4. I want to wear all of my jewelry, instead of just a few pieces. 
  5. I want to celebrate all the the reasons for all the different holidays on days OTHER than their designated national holiday.

SO, here are some pictures from 2009 to finish up my posty.








2 comments:

JG said...

Sounds like a good year, friend. I'm hoping 2010 is even better!

JG said...

You need to update! We miss you in the blogging world.