Sunday, February 28, 2010

Dear Blog

Dear Blog,
48 hour work weeks are crazy. Especially when it includes all day at church Sunday, Wednesday all evening at church, and possibly 2 more nights out all evening.
My dad's dad passed away in January. He was buried on his birthday. It was bittersweet. So glad he got to go home, though.
Family is going through some issues. I won't lie, it's tough. I've decided to save my money so I can go to Pensacola Christian College.
I get really tired of all the teasing at work......the youngest white girl, pretty, single, innocent, naive, etc......
it's so dirty at work....dirt, and vulgar people. *sigh*
I want to go to college!
Lord, help me be a light in the midst of the darkness at work.
I'm always tired. But the next 4 saturdays are mandatory.
I love my church SO MUCH. My kids in children's church, youth choir, adult choir, the Easter program, Sunday School...it's all so good and refreshing.
Good night, blog world.

4 comments:

Amber Noella said...

Hope everything goes well!

Unknown said...

I'll be praying!!!! Remember Phil.4:13

JG said...

Praying for you, friend.

Anonymous said...

very interesting, thanks